Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kim's Baby Shower for Cameron

So last night was my sister Kim's baby shower for Cameron. My aunt Teri came in from St. Simon's Island to throw it with my mom and my little sister Katy and I helped as well. Kim's mother-in-law came in from Tennessee for the event as well. Kim is a teacher so there were a lot of girls there and several babies as well. I ran the games and I think they turned out well for being planned about 3 days ago! One of the games we played is where you pass around baby food jars with the labels removed and people have to try to guess which kind it is by looking and smelling. The only jar that no one guessed was mango which made me laugh because this morning I got an email update notifying me I am 19 weeks pregnant and Everly is the size of a mango!

Anyways, here are a few pictures from the shower, including the cupcakes I made on top of the cupcake stand my husband created. He is so crafty!



Yummy Olive Garden!


Smelling poopy diapers!




Where is she going to put all of this stuff!!!


Next baby shower on the calendar will be for little Everly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...