Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Dog Days are Over

Another weekend has come and gone! We just finished giving the puppies a bath. They were stinky and needed it but something about giving them a bath makes them go crazy. Minnie does pretty good in the tub but Roi does not like it at all. It was hard just to get him into the bathroom.



No noticeable progress was made on the baby room this weekend, however, we did shop for flooring. We decided to go with a Brazilian Cherry Laminate from Home Depot. In other baby news, I am now 17 weeks pregnant and our baby is the size of an onion. This week it has developed it's own set of finger prints! Kinda crazy! A week from Tuesday I have an ultrasound so we can find out the sex of the baby. We are so excited! We have a few top names already decided and can't wait to finalize our decision! Also, apparently I am starting to really look pregnant. At church this weekend the lady next to me said, "Peace be with you and your baby." I was a little surprised by it but I am guessing that I probably had my hand on my stomach during mass and that is why she said something. 

In other news, Katy won her soccer game on Saturday. It was all the way out in Casa Grande :(.  Her sisters must really like her because Kim and I were both out for the game. (Katy is #13). 

And my weekend ended with some tasty spaghetti and turkey meatballs made by my husband! Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...