Saturday, June 25, 2011

Updates on baby Cameron

My little nephew Cameron is doing great. He went home Monday night and turned one week old on Thursday. He is an incredibly good baby. He is so sweet and calm. He still has the cutest little chubby cheeks I have ever seen. I can't help but just stare at how perfect he is. Here is Aunt Katy holding him in the hospital

And Uncle Justin...
 Mommy with Grandma kissing him...
and his favorite aunt Kayleigh...

Seeing Cameron makes me even more anxious about the arrival of Everly! I just hope I can remember that not all babies are as easy as Cameron seems to be. Here he is in his sling with mommy...


So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...