Saturday, June 25, 2011

25 weeks pregnant!

I am now 25 weeks pregnant and Everly is supposedly the size of an eggplant. We have a 3d ultrasound coming up next week so I should have video to post of her inside of me. I am also excited because I was instructed to drink caffeine before the ultrasound so she is moving around a lot. Yay for caffeine! This past week I have really felt more pregnant. I feel like I am really carrying more now and I feel like I waddle like a pregnant woman. Here I am at 25 weeks on a hike with the puppies...


One of the other ways we are preparing for Everly's arrival is by doing some dog training. Right now, the puppies have bad habits that we want to break before she comes home. My sister's dog Barkleigh has done awesome with my nephew Cameron and I want the same thing for my family too. My dogs are super sweet but it is hard to correct bad behaviors when you have two dogs. We are doing some in home dog training tomorrow and I can't wait to see how it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...