Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June!

Normally I am not so excited about June. In AZ it just means that things are going to start melting if you leave them in your car. But this year, June is special. This month I will get to meet my nephew Cameron. The official due date is June 12th. Cameron will be the first grandchild for both the Rohr's and the Yancone's. I know both families are anxiously awaiting his arrival. Due to Cameron's arrival this month we also get another treat in June...a visit from one of my other sisters, Krystyn. Krystyn will be coming from Nebraska to visit Cameron and help Kim out with the little guy for a few days. Here are a few of Kim's Maternity pictures shot by the talented Jamie from Making Memories, LLC.




Hurry up Cameron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...