Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Baby Nora's Sip 'n See

Last Weekend I hosted a Sip 'n See at my house along with lots of help from my mom and sisters. We did a similar event for my other sister last year (here). We just had bagels and donuts, coffee and mimosas and it went really well. It was very laid back and baby Nora was a little angel despite being passed around for a few hours. We also took advantage of having all of the kids together and got a group picture. It actually turned out pretty good besides Teddy's stink face. I am glad so many people were able to come and see little Nora and I hope my sister enjoyed it. If not, at least there was Bosa donuts!

Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...