Thursday, May 26, 2016

Preschool Yearbook

Everly has less than a week left of school and this week her yearbook came in. I hesitated buying one but since she is no longer going to be attending St. Gregory, I wanted to have some documentation of her time there since it has been such a great experience. I am so glad that I bought it because she is actually in it a lot! Also, she talks about her classmates all the time but Justin never gets to see them, so it was cool for him to be able to see who she always talks about. Also, we were able to determine that her older friend from aftercare, Antonio, is in 7th grade, haha. One day I picked her up in aftercare and she had to give him a hug before she left, haha. Here are a few pics from her yearbook that I just took on my phone.
  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
love her school picture :)
   Untitled 
Untitled
On the far left from her Christmas Pagent
Untitled
On the bottom left with bubbles on her face from the jog-a-thon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...