Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Weekend in Review

So last week I got hit with a pretty bad stomach bug. I thought I was getting better but nope, it lasted like 5 days and only got better after I slept for 12 hours straight. I am not even exaggerating. I skipped dinner and all, haha, which I never do. Thankfully I am feeling much better now but I don't wish that on anyone. Saturday morning was a home depot workshop day. It was actually not a really cool one as it was Angry Birds themed, but it's free and close to home so we went. The project was some sort of Angry Birds box? I don't really get it but Everly likes going so I entertained Aspen while Justin built it with her. Saturday afternoon Everly and I went shopping for a mother's day gift for my mom. She is really fun to hang out with at this age. Saturday night she went with my mom to see Annie at Gammage so Justin and I went out to dinner with Aspen, my niece Mae, my sister and two of my brother-in-laws. Aspen is entering a difficult stage of toddler hood where restaurants are not her favorite but thank god for ipads! Mae, on the other hand, was a little angel. Sunday morning was mother's day so we got coffee and went grocery shopping. I know, exciting, haha! On Sunday afternoon I was supposed to go see a movie with my mom and sisters but we didn't get there in time and it was sold out. We ended up just walking around for a little and then going home. Sunday night we didn't have any dinner plans so we just got Café Rio to go and it hit the spot. Not a crazy Mother's Day but I am always more than happy to just have a quiet night in with the people who made me a mom.
Untitled
her pin collection is strong
Untitled
her hammering skills are getting good.
Untitled
entertaining Aspen
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Beautiful mother's day weather
Untitled Untitled
My girls clean up well and my present Everly made at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...