Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekend in Review



This weekend went by fast. Thankfully we have a short week because of the holiday Friday, so at least we have that to look forward to. Justin was gone for a good part of the weekend doing his Ragnar Trail Run. He left Thursday night so I had the girls by myself that night and then Friday and a good part of Saturday until he got home. Thankfully with help from my sisters and mom, it wasn't too bad, but I would just rather him be home, haha. Friday night my mom took Everly to see Trolls so me and Aspen had a little alone time. Saturday morning I couldn't leave to go to the gym or anything so I ended up running with the girls in the jogging stroller to Home Depot for the kids workshop. It is 2.5 miles each way so not too bad and I still get to log 5 miles. It was hot though since I am used to running earlier in the morning. I asked my brother-in-law to meet me at home depot to help Ev with her project since Aspen usually needs a lot of attention. Of course, she was actually really good and just chilled in the stroller but it was nice to have the extra help. We also had Everly's last soccer game on Saturday. She is going to have her final party next week where she will get her trophy. When Justin got home Saturday we were all pretty tired and just stayed home. Sunday we got some cleaning done and went through the girls clothes to make room for bigger sizes and warmer clothes. I feel like I am always doing this! I had a soccer game on Sunday so I got a little alone time which was nice but I already miss my girls and can't wait until next weekend!

Untitled Untitled
They love being in the stroller.
Untitled
 
Untitled
she only hit him with the hammer once!
UntitledUntitled
 
Untitled
of course it is a pink helicopter!
Untitled
they were holding hands after soccer! Aww!
Untitled
she put herself down for a nap Saturday. She is 5!
Untitled Untitled
loves snapchat
Untitled Untitled
While we are cleaning on Sunday, Aspen helped her self to a makeover for herself and Sophia using her sister's nail polish....twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...