Monday, November 14, 2016

Zoo Day

Thanks to all of the Veterans who have served or are currently serving our country. Each year Everly is understanding more and more about Veterans and even made a cute little book in Kindergarten last week. Luckily, I usually have this day off to spend with the girls and once again we went to the zoo. My sister and brother-in-law met us there and the weather was great. We also got there early because of the member hour and thankfully we did because it was really busy when we were leaving. I have no interest in going to the zoo if I have to park in the far lot! Nope! We will be back at the zoo next week for member preview nights of Zoolights and I can't wait!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...