Thursday, September 7, 2017

Diamondbacks Game!

Last week we got an alert that they were offering $1 tickets to the Diamondbacks game and since we didn't have soccer or church that night we decided to take advantage of it and go. Even though Everly is back in school, it is fun to do something special every once in a while. The game was at 6:40 I think so I was able to go home first and eat a quick dinner and change before heading back downtown. It was a little busier in the section we were seated in this time, but my family went to the game for $4 so I really can't complain. The girls checked in with the Kids Club and got a free shirt since it was their second visit. I think the Diamondbacks scored 5 innings all while the girls were playing in the kids zone area so it was a good start. Everly was happy because Justin got her some cotton candy and Aspen loved being by the pool again. We really don't go out during the week very often but it was a lot of fun and I am glad we went.

Untitled
 
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...