Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Weekend in Review

Last weekend was filled with soccer and running. I had a game on Friday night and then Saturday morning Everly had two games. We had been kind of struggling with seeing much aggression from her. She loves playing and never complains about going to practice or anything. She just wasn't getting that involved out on the field. During her second game though, something clicked and she scored 6 goals. It wasn't like the other team was bad or anything she just was in the right spot and knew where to put the ball. I think it was much more fun for her and it was definitely more fun for me to watch. Sunday morning I had a 10-mile run with my sister for our half training. The weather was perfect. We taper down this week to only 7 miles so that will be nice. Sunday night we had dinner at my sister's and it was a great end to the weekend.
Untitled
She played the club that I used to play for!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
coffee reward for running 10 miles
Untitled
so many toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...