Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Friday Zoo Day!

Last Friday I had the day off but Everly still had school so after we dropped her off at school Aspen and I went on a little morning date to the zoo. The weather was finally starting to cool down a little. The day before when I asked Aspen what she wanted to do that day she actually told me Disneyland. Yea, I wish. Sorry girl, the zoo is all you get. Aspen and I got to see the wolves and mountain lions and finished out the Arizona Trail with the prairie dogs and reptiles. She wanted to see the monkeys so we checked out the orangutans and spider monkeys before hitting up the splashpad. Thank god the bees were gone. After the splashpad we hit up the carousel on the way home. This time last year she still hated the carousel and now it is a must. She especially loves to ride the bunny rabbit. She passed out on the way home so that is the sign of a good morning. Love getting my one on one time with Aspen.
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
She is 3 and still lets me wear her!!!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Sweaty sleepy baby Aspen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...