Friday, September 29, 2017

1st Grade Update

We got Everly's first grade pictures back so it seemed like a good time for a little update. HERE is her update from Kindergarten but there is a little side by side below, too. So cute! Everly's first grade teacher is Ms. Mills and she has been doing well so far. She is reading really well and learning a lot of addition as well. They have a behavior scale in class as well where blue and green are good and yellow and red are blue and she has been getting blue and green all the time. She still goes to stinger's club in the mornings and likes it although she got busted this week for buying breakfast without our permission. Like, she was doing it almost daily despite the fact that we send her with breakfast. I was so mad that I called the school and scolded her when I found out. She is learning a lot, which also includes how to lie. I know it is normal kid behavior and that she is actually really sweet but I still can't let that stuff fly. This year we started getting to see her art project electronically so I will start sharing those as well. They are super cute. I think parent teach conferences are next month so I can't wait to hear what her teacher says.

Untitled
 
Untitled
I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...