Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Vegas Day 3

Finally getting to posting about our last day in Vegas. Since we were flying this trip we chose a later flight so that we would have time to sleep in and we even ended up getting in more pool time before we left. It was actually really fun and I am glad it worked out that way. It was nice to spend the early afternoon out at the pool and enjoying some drinks without the stress of having to drive back. We just picked up or bags and took a lyft to the airport and were good to go. I even made it back in time for my soccer game in Scottsdale on Friday night! I can't say that I played very well...but I made it there. The girls trip in Vegas, while short, was so much fun. As of right now, I don't have any plans to go until next April....but if someone wants to invite me I am down to go, haha! I also put together some of our pics and videos from the whole weekend because when you are with me, what happens in Vegas makes it to Youtube.
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
And here is the video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...