Monday, September 18, 2017

Sephora Play: September 2017

This is my 11th month of Sephora Play and the least excited I have been. Really the first one where nothing really wowed me. The theme this month was fall beauty. It definitely had some good stuff in it that I will use. One of the other things that was kind of a bummer this month was that there was no fragrance sample. Instead, there was a hair oil sample. I know you can walk into Sephora any time and get a free fragrance sample, but I still like getting them and the hair oil sample is really tiny. This month also came with a conditioning treatment which I need to use. It is from DevaCurl which I have been loving. It also came with a sample of Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve which I had a sample of and was almost out of. It is a really nice lightweight daytime moisturizer. For makeup, this month came with a Sephora black eyeliner, a red liquid lip, and a tiny sample of Benefit's Gimme Brow. I wish the Gimme Brow sample was bigger because I really like it. Hopefully next month steps it back up!

Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...