Thursday, September 14, 2017

Family Photos: All of Us

One of the reasons that I take family pictures every year is to make sure we have family pictures to use for Christmas Cards. I try to get them done plenty early so I have lots of time to get my Christmas cards out early. It's not hard for me to order the Christmas cards but I am just a slacker when it comes to addressing, stamping and actually mailing them, so I need all the extra time I can get. I also have a really big print of one of our family pictures from last year above the mantel in the living room so I need to replace that with one of these new ones!
_DSC4979copyBW
_DSC4974copy _DSC4963copy _DSC5136copy
_DSC5138copy _DSC5158copy
Also, one of Justin and I because we do actually like each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...