Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Today Justin and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We are currently in Portland, Oregon on a trip that I feel like we have been planning/waiting for since we got back from our honeymoon, haha. I am sure I will have lots to post about next week. I absolutely loved our wedding day and love our wedding photos. I love going back and looking through them each year. 5 years and 2 kids later and I think we are doing pretty awesome. The fact that we committed to taking this trip and making it happen is a big deal in itself. Thankfully my mom is helping and staying at our house and shuttling our kids around. We have some pretty awesome family that has been willing to help out so we could take this trip. To be honest with you, looking back I didn't how good of a choice I was making 5 years ago. As each year passed and our family grew I have gotten to know Justin more and more. I am pretty lucky to have found such a great husband and father. We have now been together for over 8 years and it seriously feels like it has flown by. Crazy! So glad to be sharing my life with my best friend.
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...