Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Sickness

So yesterday I had the day off and was so excited because who doesn't love a day off. Everly has been on and off sick since Saturday but she seemed to be better and no fever so I tried to send her to school. I could have kept her home but I don't want her to get out of the habit of going to school. I had barely gotten home and put Aspen down when they called that I needed to come get her. Soooo annoying. I know that it's rude to say my daughter being sick is annoying but I am just mad that I didn't just keep her home in the first place. After all of that morning driving and Everly coughing, I cancelled my plans to go to the Children's museum with my sister. Super bummed about that because Aspen would have had a blast. To top it off, Aspen was dealing with some constipation and her two top teeth coming in so yesterday was a pretty joyful day all around. I already had a hair appointment for 5:00 and when Justin got home I was so happy to get out of there. Once again, I know that is horrible, but I was just so bummed that my day off was ruined. I was supposed to have fun with Aspen and then we were going to watch Ev's soccer practice, but nope. Life had other plans. Thankfully my sisters helped out this week but I am really hoping Ev gets back to her normal self soon. She has basically missed a whole week of school and it stresses me out. I know its just preschool but I don't want her to get behind! Thank god I got my hair done yesterday because these girls are for sure giving me more gray hairs than I already had. Also, thank you so much to all of the Veteran's who have served and to those that are still serving our country. The girls are still a little young to understand Veteran's Day but I still try explaining it to them anyways.
 
IMG_1731
too cool for school. literally.
IMG_1732 IMG_1734 IMG_1735 IMG_1738
nebulizing and humidifying
IMG_1743
I do love the cuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...