Monday, June 6, 2016

Home Depot Kids Workshop: Father's Day

The Home Depot Kids Workshop project for June was a Father's Day present so Saturday morning Everly and I went to Home Depot by ourselves. The project was atTrophy cell phone holder. It was pretty easy and Everly did really well with the hammering and painting. She even kept the painting simple with only one color which is shocking. She was really sweet and kept hugging me and I really love spending one on one time with her and I think Justin will actually be able to use this on his desk at work.

Untitled Untitled
She only hammered my finger once!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...