Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Play Nintendo Tour

On Saturday we headed over to the mall when it opened to check out the Play Nintendo Tour. I liked playing Nintendo when I was younger. We had a Nintendo64 and loved it. Justin and I have a Wii but we haven't turned it on in forever. When I saw this event would be at the mall near us, I thought it might be fun for Everly who has had almost no experience with video games. The night before going my sister brought over her Nintendo DS and so Everly got to check it out. Since then my sister let her borrow it and she has been trying to play the Princess Peach game my sister had because that is her new favorite character. She has a lot to learn but it is fun to watch. The event at the mall was a bit crazy. Thankfully my mom and sister watched Aspen so I could go through everything with Everly. She did like it but it was all new to her so she wasn't really good at playing any of the games. At the event you could collect stickers at each of the games by answering questions. They were kind of tough but eventually we got all the stickers which allowed us to get in a line to play a crane machine game to win a prize. We had two tokens and somehow we managed to win a plush Yoshi on our first try! I was so excited because  I thought she would probably melt down if we didn't win something! This all actually turned out to be really good timing because I think it will be good entertainment for our trip to New York next week. I have already thought about getting her a new NintendoDS for Christmas possibly!

Untitled Untitled
Untitled
I was actually at the mall on Sunday too and it was even crazier!
Untitled Untitled
 Playing Mario Kart and a picture with Kirby!
Untitled
playing donkey kong!
 
Untitled Untitled
Aspen hanging out with my mom and sisters
Untitled Untitled
Everly with her new Yoshi plush! She slept with him that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...