Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Labor Day Weekend in Review

Been a little busy lately so I am just finally getting to posting about the rest of our Labor Day weekend. On Saturday morning I got up and knocked out my first long-ish run in about 2 months. It was still pretty hot but I am glad I got it done. After my run I took Everly to Home Depot for the monthly craft. It was another back to school themed craft. They nailed together some wood into a frame and then put a white board sticker on it to make it a little white board. She painted hers purple and it even came with a little marker. She has been kind of obsessed with it and loves writing on it. We met Justin and Aspen at the mall for some play time before cousin Mae Mae came over for a sleepover. It was definitely a busy household that night but we loved having Mae over. Everly and Aspen slept in Ev's bed since Mae used the crib and they did really well together. It was so cute. On Sunday Everly and I were running more errands and we ended up stopping by to play with Cameron at a gym he goes to occasionally that caters to kids with special needs. Everly had a lot of fun and it was cool to see Cameron enjoy it as well. Monday morning I got in another run and the weather was great. I met the girls for bagels and then took them to the park while Justin went to the gym. Everly learned how to go down the fire pole. It took a lot of coaching but she finally did it on her own but now she is a pro. It was a great long weekend!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Thanks Home Depot!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
Mae Mae loves to eat!
Untitled
Sister love!
Untitled Untitled
Fun at Rock the Spectrum gym!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Love this girl!
 
Untitled
Sisters are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...