Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Everly's First Soccer Game

This year Everly started soccer. She is playing with 3-5 year olds at CCV and has had a couple of practices but Saturday was her first game. My mom, sister and brother were able to make it out despite it being pretty dang hot. It was the middle of the day and her game this Saturday is a bit earlier so hopefully it is not too bad. I was annoyingly nervous watching her. I didn't want to be nervous but I just wanted her to do good. The other team was really good. I think a lot of them had played before. Some of the girl's on Everly's team struggled with even going the right direction. Everly was actually really good at that and never had any problems going the right way. She needs to work on being more aggressive and following through but she did pretty good. She stayed involved and even scored a goal! We were all so excited and she was very proud. I think she is going to just keep on progressing each week and she gets more comfortable and competitive. I can't wait to watch her this Saturday.

Untitled Untitled
Wednesday night practice and looking sooo big in her uniform!
Untitled Untitled
Gotta get those aftergame snacks!
Untitled
Good effort unicorns!
Untitled
 
A little video of Ev taking a kickoff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...