Thursday, September 8, 2016

Friday Zoo Trip

I have been working a modified schedule at work so that I work 9 hour days and every other Friday I have off. It has been really nice and last Friday after I took Everly to school I met my mom and brother-in-law at the zoo with my niece and nephew. It was pretty hot, but thank god for splashpads. It is a little bit of a bummer that Everly had school and couldn't come but it is also good for Aspen and I to get some alone time together. Aspen's teeth were bothering her so she was a little fussy but we still had fun and it wore her out. She passed out in the car on the way home.

Untitled Untitled
sweaty babes
Untitled Untitled
hands in the mouth
 
Untitled Untitled
Mae helps herself to any food and Aspen does not share well
Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Teddy and the tiger
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...