Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Awards Assembly

Last Friday we headed to Everly's school around lunch time for her 2nd semester Awards Assembly. We got an email that she would be receiving an award and it worked out that I was able to go. Everly did not know that we would be there so it was fun to surprise her. Justin used his lunch break to meet Aspen and I there. I had a surprise cookie in my purse to keep Aspen busy and it worked pretty well. Everly ended up receiving an award from the music teacher. Last semester she received one from the art teacher. It was funny because later that night she was singing a song with her sister and she totally added some flare and held the notes longer and we were like, ohhhh that's why you received a music award, haha. It was a fun little visit and we are very proud of our little Kindergartener.

Untitled Untitled
Aspen loved clapping for all of the kids.
Untitled Untitled
Untitled
 
Untitled
Aspen had to be in the picture.
 
Untitled Untitled
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...