Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! I just re-read my post from New Years last year (here) so I thought I would follow up on that for the next year. First a review of 2016. My biggest accomplishment of 2016 and probably one of my biggest ever was running a full marathon (here). I also turned freaking 30 this year and took a trip up to flagstaff (here and here). I went to D.C. for the first time earlier this year and then again in the fall (here here and here). We also had a big family reunion in New York this past summer which was a blast (here). Of course I can't forget about our Disneyland trip for Everly's golden birthday (here). I feel really lucky to have been able to see all of the places I did this past year. We have plans to see my favorite band in Vegas this March and then also I plan on trying to visit my Dad in Michigan for his 60th birthday this May. Other than that, I don't have any big travel planned until fall 2018 (Germany!). I have no real fitness goals on the horizon for this year. I enjoy running and lifting weights and mixing in some soccer and hiking and I plan on continuing to do that. I also am very consistent with my exercise so that is not an area I think I need to set any big goals in. I do need to work a little but more about balancing out my eating, but who doesn't. I am not exactly sure how I am going to do it, but this next year I would like to get more organized. I am sure a lot of parents feel overwhelmed at times and I think if I was a little more organized it would make the busy times go a bit smoother. 2016 has had a lot of ups and downs but I really feel lucky and happy with our life. I love my family, I like my job, and we are healthy so everything else is just details. Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years! Here are my #2016bestnine pictures from Instagram:

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...