Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Northern Arizona Birthday Month Finale

I haven't talked too much about my birthday last month because I was in New York for our family reunion during it. Since I turned 30 I wanted to make sure I still did something big to celebrate but we had sooo much going on in July I had to wait until the end of the month. After going back and forth about what I wanted to do, I decided to invite my sister-in-law and brother-in-law to come with Justin and I up to Northern Arizona for the weekend. I had been wanting to see Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend for a while and I love Flagstaff in July so we headed up last Friday afternoon. Friday night we did a bike brewery tour with Alpine Pedaler. It was a lot of fun and we got to discover some new breweries we might not have otherwise visited. You can also bring your own beer on the bike which is cool as well. On Saturday morning we drove up to page to see Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend which was amazing and I will do a separate post about it. Saturday night we went to Mother Road Brewery, Pizzicletta, and Hotel Monte Vista. The weather was great, despite some rain. Flagstaff is such a funny diverse little city but I always have a good time when we are up there. The pizza at Pizicletta was amazing. Seriously, go there! I am so glad we decided to make this trip happen and that Justin's sister and her husband came along with us. I can't imagine going with anyone else.
Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
go there!
Untitled Untitled
so much fun on the bike tour!
Untitled
this pizza was amaaaaazing
Untitled Untitled
wine and house made chocolate sea salt gelato
Untitled
always a little Aspen with us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...