Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Everly's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

The day has arrived! This morning Justin and I dropped Everly off for her first day of Kindergarten. She is definitely ready and apparently so were we because neither of us got sappy . She was not nervous or scared to enter her classroom and went right to the seat she picked out at  Meet the Teacher night on Monday. Her teacher is Mrs. Scalise and so far she seems great. I hope she has a great day and a great school year and I can't wait to watch her learn and grow!

Untitled Untitled
Last minute haircut last night and a new dress from Grandma for a perfect back to school look!
Untitled Untitled
Have to get a sister pic!
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
So excited!
Untitled Untitled
Walking our little baby in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...