Monday, August 29, 2016

As You Wish Pottery Painting!

Last month there was a sale at As You Wish on pieces of pottery to paint so I picked a couple up for Everly and Teddy to paint at a later time. We had some downtime this Saturday afternoon so I decided to take Everly and Teddy to finally paint those pieces. They were both very excited and actually did really well. Their pieces didn't break and I don't think either of them got paint on their clothes. They also both stuck to just a couple of colors each so I think their pieces might not turn out horrible. These two have so much fun spending time together:

Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...