Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekend in Review: Quick California Trip

Saturday morning Everly and I hopped in the car with my mom and sister's boyfriend Alex for a quick trip to California. My sister had been in Riverside for over a week with her soccer team and she had a game on Saturday night so we decided to drive out and watch her since it is only a 4 1/2 hour drive. Aspen is not as great as a traveler so Justin and her stayed home but Everly is really great to travel with. We stopped at the outlets in Palm Springs for a little shopping on the way out there. It was really hot in Palm Springs. Just as hot as Arizona. It actually was really nice and breezy when we watched her soccer game, though. It definitely cools off at night a lot more in California than in AZ. We didn't really mess around and left by like 8:30 Sunday morning so we got home by 1:30. Even though I didn't drive I was still tired from being in the car that much so both Evie and I took a nap when we got home. We both cannot wait until October when we get to go back to Disneyland for her birthday!
Untitled Untitled
Car ride snapchat fun
Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
love this girl!
Untitled Untitled
Ev watching Toy Story with Alex and Teddy's donuts in Blythe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...