Monday, August 8, 2016

Cardinals Training Camp

Last Friday I had the day off so I decided to take the girls to the Arizona Cardinals Training Camp out at University of Phoenix Stadium. It is only like a 15-20 minute drive for us and Everly actually gets really into the Cardinals since Justin is a fan so I thought it would be fun. My brother-in-law Tony and niece Mae met us there. It was actually really cool to see them run some plays. They actually had pads on and everything and it was nice and air conditioned in the stadium. You could have had beer too but I didn't (although I wanted to). I think if you were a big fan it would be totally fun to just sit there and watch them practice because you just don't get to see that often. I think just the sheer massiveness of the stadium was exciting for the girls. They had fun chasing each other around and best part of all it is completely free! Well, I did buy the girls some French fries but you can totally go for free if you want! I definitely would like to take them again next year!

Untitled
 
Untitled Untitled
Of course we had to bust out their cheerleader dresses. Ev's was a little short though so we added leggings.
Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
not too crowded at all
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
French Fry monsters!
Untitled
I can't handle this cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...