Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sephora Play!: January

Yay! I got my January Sephora Play last week and it is another great one. This month's theme is "Beaty, Set, Go" and includes products to refresh your beauty routine before, during and after workouts. I love this because I workout 5-6 days a week. I have been loving the Sephora Play box and this month did not let down. I am super excited about the Frixtion Stick because it is awesome and gentle enough to use daily as well as the Clinique almost lipstick in Black Honey because people swear by how well this works with all skin tones. I am also really excited about the Ouai treatment mask because I would probably never buy this (I don't spend a lot of money on hair products) so it is really fun to try. I just love the packaging each month, too. So fun!

Untitled Untitled
Every month you get a card for 50 bonus points on an in store purchase which I love!
Untitled Untitled
Instructions and cute bag
Untitled Untitled
Both of these are great sizes.
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Always love moisturizer samples and while this fragrance is a little more floral that I tend to be drawn to, it is nice for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...