Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winter Break with Papa

Last week, Justin was off almost every day to spend with the girls on winter break. Everly is still off school all of this week but is hanging out with Aspen at daycare until I am off again on Friday. Justin kept the girls busy last week with trips to the park and the mall and he also took them to the Arizona Science Center one day. It has been a while since we have taken the girls to the science center. Actually, I am not even sure if Aspen had ever been before but Ev has been a couple of times. It was also snow week at the Science Center so the girls got to play with a little snow outside. He had posted a bunch on instagram stories while he was there so I got to see a lot of what they did and they looked like they had a really great time. Of course, I wish I could have gone too but I am glad they had so much fun. I plan on taking the girls back to the zoo this Friday while I am off so we will get plenty of time together. Justin also took the girls for a donut date before the Science Center so I might have to spoil them with donuts also!

Untitled Untitled Untitled
these two!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Obviously Aspen had fun!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...