Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Home Depot Kids Workshop

Last Saturday morning we headed to Home Depot for the February Kids Workshop. It was Valentine's themed so the kids were building and painting Valentine's photo boxes. My mom and sister also met us there with my nephew. Teddy got paint all over the place. Everly is getting really good with her painting and never globs it on anymore. It was kind of a more complicated build so Justin and Katy did a lot of the construction. I think it turned about pretty cute. I got a picture of the girls printed to put in the front of the box too and it looks really cute. Now to fill it with Valentine's!

Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...