Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Weekend in Review: President's Day

We had a great relaxing long holiday weekend. I actually had Friday off so it was a 4-day weekend for me and Aspen. We got a lot of rain this weekend but other than forcing me to run on the treadmill, it didn't ruin anything. Well it did cause my game to get cancelled on Sunday, but I didn't want to play that team anyways so I would have been bummed if it didn't get cancelled. On Saturday we did some shopping with the girls and got some cleaning and picking up done around the house. Everly and I went to church while Justin stayed home with a napping Aspen and then picked us up Café Rio. On Sunday I took the girls grocery shopping while Justin got some work done at home and then got in a run later in the day when the rain let up. We had a nice steak dinner at home Sunday night. Justin had to work Monday and my sister needed some help while she was at an appointment with Cameron so I woke up the girls after I got home from the gym and headed over to my sister's house for a couple of hours. They kids decorated some mittens and had a blast playing with each other. After my sister got back I took the girls for a Target trip and smoothies before heading to a park to play before lunch. I loved getting extra time with the girls this weekend. They really are so sweet and so much fun.
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
we were not the only ones with the mall idea on this rainy Satruday

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Untitled
breakfast buddies

Untitled
crafting
Untitled
never a dull moment with these two

Untitled
must have their own smoothies!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...