Monday, February 27, 2017

Spring Soccer!

Everly officially started back up with the spring soccer a couple of weeks ago but her first game was this weekend. There are two girls on the team that were on the team in the fall and the rest are new. I signed up to do snacks this weekend so we could get that out of the way so Friday night we put together snack bags. Her game was at 10:45 which was amazing weather wise and since it would be almost lunch when she got done we decided to pack little bags with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Everly loved putting them together and decorating the bags with unicorn stickers (her team is named the Unicorns again). I never buy those uncrustables but both Everly and Aspen pounded theirs on Saturday so maybe I should buy them more often. Everly did great at her game. She still sometimes runs around or next to the action instead of getting involved but she scored 3 goals and her team won so it was a great start to the season. I love watching her play and she really loves playing too. She was soooo excited in the days leading up to her first game. She even told me to take a picture of her when she falls down because she is going to get back up again. I love her sooo much!

Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
I never buy this but these were on sale.
 
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
warming up
Untitled
Unicorns
Untitled Untitled
Ev warming up with her team and Mae cheering her on.
Untitled
She is so perfect.
Untitled
Also, this one. I can't get enough of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...