Friday, February 10, 2017

Zoo Day

Wednesday this week Everly and Cameron both had no school due to a planned Teacher Training Day so we decided to take advantage of it. I took the day off and I met my sister with the kids at the Zoo. The weather was so great as usual in Arizona during February. We checked out the Lion and Hyena before walking towards the Camel. Last time we were there Everly rode the camel but Teddy did not want to so I asked Teddy and he seemed interested this time. He told me he was going to be brave. When we walked up to the counter they had a ticket someone paid for and didn't use so Teddy got to ride for free! He did really well and it was super cute to see him up there. After that we headed to the playground so they could run around a little bit. We checked out the elephant on our way out and she was digging out a little hold to lay down in. When she laid down and adjusted herself she totally let out a couple loud farts. I know it sounds childish, but it was hilarious. Aspen and Teddy played on the pirate ship slide on our way out while Everly and I took Cameron on the carousel. It was another great day at the Zoo.
Untitled
Love these 3 big kids
Untitled Untitled
Giraffe lookout and lion watching
Untitled
Teddy and Isaac the camel
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Everly picked a rhino to ride on the carousel to honor the late Half Ear who died last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...