Tuesday, February 14, 2017

DIY Candy Free Valentines

I got my stuff together and made Everly candy-free valentines for the 3rd year in a row. I am no crazy crafter but thanks to Pinterest it is not too hard to make me look like I have it all together. Here is our candy free valentines from 2016 and 2015. There are so many free printable templates out on Pinterest so I let Everly choose between a play doh valentine and a silly straw valentine and she chose the silly straw option. I got the printable HERE. Everly has 24 kids in her class and I got a pack of exactly 24 straws for $5 at hobby lobby. I did not receive a class list to add names so I just removed the "to:" part before making copies. This was the first year she actually wrote her name on all of the valentines. She could have last year, but it would have taken a lot longer so I typed it on before printing them. I am not anti-candy by any means, but I know she is going to get a ton without me adding to it so that is why we do candy-free valentines. Can't wait to see all of the fun stuff she gets at her Valentines Party.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...