Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Story time with Aspen

Last Friday I had the day off from work and Everly had a half-day at school so while Ev was in school Aspen and I headed to the library for a Toddler Signing Storytime. We got there a little early to return books and pick up some new books. We are now in the stage of getting Everly new reader books and she loves it. I had not been to a story time with Aspen in a while and she did so great. She sang along and participated and sat on my lap when the instructor was reading the stories. She loved dancing around and especially loved the bubbles at the end. She was so stinking cute I can't take it. I always try to do something fun with her on my days off and this was great. It doesn't always have to be a big production for it to be a successful morning. A simple (and free) trip to the library was exactly what we needed to pass the time. I love my one-on-one time with Aspen.
UntitledUntitled
playing/exploring before story time
Untitled Untitled
this outfit was killing me
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
bubbles at the end were clearly a hit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...