Monday, February 20, 2017

Sephora Play!: February

Yay! I got my February Sephora Play! box this weekend it is awesome as usual. This month's the was "The Soft Side" and includes lots of neutrals and skin-perfecting formulas. I got so excited when I opened this box like it was freaking Christmas.  I am so excited to try the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue. Also very excited about the Too Faced Lip Injection. I never used to care much about lip products but have entirely too many now. I have tried Prada Candy before and love it and also love the GinZing eye cream. That little tube lasts a long while because you only need a small amount of product which is nice because eye cream is expensive. I always love trying out a new mascara and have tried the Clinique pep-start eye cream but not the blur moisturizer so I am excited about that too. Can't wait to start using some of these products tomorrow!
Untitled
such a good box!
Untitled
50 bonus points and a cute pouch
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...