Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Storytime with Mae

Last Friday Aspen and I headed back to the library for the signing storytime for toddlers class and this time my brother-in-law Tony and niece Mae joined us. Mae is about 7 months younger than Aspen, but you wouldn't know. They are the same size and for the most part, play really well together. Mae is a little stronger/tougher than my sensitive little Aspen but Aspen really does love playing with Mae. She constantly asks Mae to chase her and loves running around with her....just doesn't love the being tackled part, haha. They were both really good in the class although they did fight over sitting in my lap but I didn't mind. I think this class is perfect for their age group right now so I really like it. It is also a great time for me to pick up more early reader books for Everly. She loves that. Can't wait to take Aspen back!

Untitled Untitled
Coloring before the class started.
Untitled
getting the shakers!
Untitled Untitled
Is there anything cuter than those two faces?!?!
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...