Monday, March 20, 2017

Sephora Play!: March

My March Sephora Play! box came in this weekend and it did not disappoint. The theme this month is called Gleam Team and includes products to help you shimmer from hair, to skin to lips. The first thing I saw was the becca skin shimmering perfector. I acutally have another big sample of this from Christmas that I hadn't used yet so I mixed a pea size of this in with my foundation yesterday and was really surprised. It gives you a super nice glow which is great going in to summer. It is also not crazy sparkly which is good because I am not into that all over my face. The next thing I saw was the Verb ghost oil for smoothing frizzy hair. I have curly hair that can easily get frizzy so I am super excited to try this. I am also super excited to try the Josie Maran skin argan finishing balm. I have been close to buying some of her products before so I hope this is awesome. I tried on the Urban Decay vice lipstick and was pleasantly surprised that it was a nice sheer shimmer. The vice collection has a mix of matte, sheer and creamy lipstick colors and I like this a lot. Last is the Glamglow illuminating moisturizer. I have loved everything from Glamglow that I have tried and I think this will be a great product for summer. The scent this month is Divine Clementine from Atelier Cologne and I like the smell but I hate the packaging so that is the only downfall this month. Can't wait to use all of these goodies!
Untitled
March's box
Untitled Untitled
always the best packaging
Untitled Untitled
Glamglow has never let me down.
Untitled Untitled
I almost bought one of the vice lipsticks so I am super excited about this.
Untitled
have to get in store to use this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...