Friday, April 21, 2017

Sephora Play!: April 2017

Yay! My April Sephora Play box is here and I am so excited about this one. A lot of these products are skin care related which is one of my biggest obsessions. I much more enjoy doing my makeup when my skin is looking great. I think that is pretty easy to understand. I think that one of the things I have noticed is that my skin-type is normally combination, but depending on other factors and the time of the month, my skin can break out more and be more oily or feel super dry. Because of the varying condition of my skin, I love having different types of products to use and this month's box is perfect for that. First, the fragrance sample with this month's box is Marc Jacobs Daisy which I do like despite the fact that I am not normally into floral fragrances. It has a little white woods in it so that is probably why I like it. The skin prepping items in this month's box are the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench, Kate Somerville ExfoliKate, and the Smashbox Photo Finish primer. Obviously everyone needs makeup remover and this one is great for traveling. The Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench has hyaluronic acid which holds 1000% its weight in water so this is great for when I am feeling super dry. I have not met a Peter Thomas Roth product I didn't like (the pumpkin enzyme mask is my favorite). The product I was most excited about this month is the ExfoliKate. This is an awesome exfoliating treatment that is great to add into your routine 1-2 days a week. It does have a little burn/sting, but I love that. It is kind of expensive but you don't need a lot. I calculated the value of this sample and it is worth $12 alone which is more than the entire cost of the Play box. The Smashbox primer is also a great primer. It is silicone based so I don't use it every day but it is great for days when I really want my makeup to last all day. A little also goes a long way with this one. The last product in this month's box was a black eyeliner from Make up Forever. I actually need a new black liner so I am excited about this, too. Clearly, I am still loving the Sephora Play! Box.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...