Thursday, April 13, 2017

Discover Days Zoo Trip

Last weekend while I was out of town, Justin took the girls to the Zoo for an event hosted by his job. I am not sure if we did it last year or not but HERE is my post from when we went 2 years ago. My sister met Justin there with the kids and they enjoyed the treats that Discover provided like cotton candy. Even though we have a zoo membership, Justin is actually not named on it so he cannot go without me so this was cool because they provided admission, treats and even some spending money. I loved seeing little pictures and video of them at the Zoo while I was out of town. This was also the first time this year that the girls hit up the splash pad at the Zoo. It looks like they had a lot of fun and can't wait to take them back this summer!
Untitled
love this crew!
Untitled
Cheese!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
love this girl
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...