Thursday, April 13, 2017

Discover Days Zoo Trip

Last weekend while I was out of town, Justin took the girls to the Zoo for an event hosted by his job. I am not sure if we did it last year or not but HERE is my post from when we went 2 years ago. My sister met Justin there with the kids and they enjoyed the treats that Discover provided like cotton candy. Even though we have a zoo membership, Justin is actually not named on it so he cannot go without me so this was cool because they provided admission, treats and even some spending money. I loved seeing little pictures and video of them at the Zoo while I was out of town. This was also the first time this year that the girls hit up the splash pad at the Zoo. It looks like they had a lot of fun and can't wait to take them back this summer!
Untitled
love this crew!
Untitled
Cheese!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
love this girl
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...