Monday, April 17, 2017

Friday Fun Day

Last Friday I had the day off and it worked out well because Everly also had no school. Since I was out of town the weekend before in Vegas for soccer I really needed the extra time with the girls. WE started off with a little bagel breakfast date. We lucked out and sat next to a table of cops who gave the girls stickers. After breakfast we headed out to the library for story time. Story time went well and Everly found a Moana early reader book so it was a success. After story time we headed over to meet my sister and the kids at the splash pad. It was pretty busy but the kids still had a blast. The water was a little cold but the kids got lots of sun bathing in. After the splash pad the girls and I did a little shopping. They are nuts but I really love having girls.
Untitled
this girl!!!

Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

Untitled
buddies
Untitled
beach babes

Untitled Untitled
little rohrs
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...