Saturday, September 17, 2011

37 weeks!

I am now 37 weeks pregnant and counting down the days until my due date. I am becoming more and more uncomfortable and ready for our little girl to arrive. It really makes me think that having a child really must be amazing because why else would anyone put themselves through this? I am also really excited to have some time off from work. I have been saving up my leave time for quite a while now and I am ready to put it into use! I think that we are as prepared as we will ever be for Everly's arrival. Her room is ready, her clothes are clean, and as of today I am now considered full-term! Here is a pic of my big belly this morning on a walk with the hounds...



p.s. Don't forget to vote for us!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...