Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why it is cool to Blog!

I know that a lot of people think that it is weird that I read blogs and that I have my own blog but there are a lot of reasons I like it. First of all, when our daughter grows up she will have a record of all of the preparations we did before she came and what our life was like when she arrived. I also have family all over the country and not everyone is on Facebook so this is another way to share our lives with them. Just by reading other blogs I have gotten a lot of insight and helpful suggestions on what to expect as a new mother. I have also gotten a lot of creative ideas on decorating, fashion, and new recipes. I really enjoy being a part of the blog world and this morning added one more reason why. I won a giveaway on another awesome baby blog, Living on Love. I won this Frog Pod by Boon for Everly's tub...



I was so excited when I read the email this morning that I won that I totally woke up my husband and shined my bright iphone in his face so he could read the email. He didn't like that so much. We actually registered for a bath toy carrier and never got it so it is super exciting. Can't wait for her to be here so we can put it into use!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...