Friday, September 2, 2011

Kitty Love Friday!

Sorry I missed last Friday while I was in New York. Let's just blame it on Hurricane Irene!

Lately Oscar has been showing more interest in the nursery. Maybe it is because it is starting to become pretty full! Not quite sure, but it is pretty darn cute and the inspiration for this weeks post.

Here he is guarding the entrance.....

And here he is after my husband caught him in Everly's closet...


He totally knows he runs the house! Also, don't forget to vote by clicking below and check out our giveaway from yesterday's post that is going on right now!



Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...