Friday, September 23, 2011

Kitty Love Friday


I have never had a cat besides Oscar so I don't always know what is "normal" for cat's and what is not. Our guy is a licker. Every night when he gets into bed he crawls on Justin's chest and licks his chin. Just the other night I was awaken to him licking the bottom of my foot. I don't like it! His tongue feels like sandpaper. It doesn't even feel wet. It is totally weird. He is totally weird. Speaking of weird, here is a video from over a year ago where we caught him with that sandpaper tongue sticking out. It still makes me crack up every time I watch it. p.s. Sorry for the shaky camera...I was just scrambling to catch it on video! 





Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...