Thursday, July 9, 2015

57 Cent Short Stacks

This past Tuesday night we took advantage of the IHOP anniversary special for the second year in a row. I wrote about us going last minute last year here. This year I planned to go this night and my mom and sister came along as well. My mom brought my nephew Teddy with her, too. It was pretty busy but not horrible. The pancakes were yummy and the bill for all 8 us of was $12 so my mom treated us. We don't go out to eat often and very rarely during the middle of the week so it was fun to change things up a bit while not even spending any money! See you again next year, IHOP!


IMG_8493
Everly, don't smile...
IMG_8492 IMG_8488 
IMG_8490
Dining with Teddy is always entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...